There are 3 ways to launch Quick Remote on LG G2, but you can change the settings, so as you get Home, the Remote Control is displayed both in the Lock Screen and the Notification Bar automatically.
Do as follow and make the changes:
1. Open Quick Remote application
2. Tap the Option Button and then select Settings.
4. Mark "Auto Display at Home" and then you need to set a WiFi connection as the Home Connection, to let the device know when you get home
5. After pressing Set, list of connected Wi-Fi networks appear and you just need to tap either of them to set as Home Wi-Fi networks
6. From now on, whenever you are connected to that specific Home WiFi network, QuickRemote is automatically shown both in the notification bar and the lock screen
Lean More LG G2 Tips and Tricks