The Smart settings on the LG G4 lets you toggle the WiFi and Bluetooth at certain location (say, home). To automatically turn on WiFi at home on LG G4, do as follows:
1. Open the Settings and go the General tab
2. Under the personal settings, tap the Location option
3. First make sure to turn on the Location Services and then enable the My Place feature
4. Now to locate your Home, tap the My Place option and locate it on the map (Tip: If you are already at your Home, tap the Search bar and select the Current location option.
5. Now get back to the General tab, and tap the Smart settings option under the Smart Functions settings
6. Now all you need to do to automatically enable/disable WiFi when you get to home, is to tap the When at home (Wi-Fi) option and toggle it on/off
** You have also the option to automatically disable/enable Bluetooth and change the sound profile.