So, you have set Chrome as your default Android browser and want to change it to Dolphin browser? To reset / change default apps on Android for any assigned tasks or opening files with specific apps, do as follows:
Consider you have selected VLC as your default video player, and now want to change it to MX Player:
1. Open Settings application
2. Go to Apps
3. On the All tabs, look for VLC and tap on it
4. Scroll down and under Launch by Default, press the "Clear defaults" button, to reset app default for viewing video files
5. Now, open a video file from file manager, and you are asked to select the new default app for this purpose (On some devices, you need to select between Always and Just Once, and on some devices you need to mark the Set as default option.
To reset the entire default applications for actions, Press the 3dot icon in the Apps menu, and tap "Reset App References".
6. You successfully changed default apps on Android