On the default launcher of Huawei, Emotion UI, you can add up to 4 app shortcuts on the lockscreen to have quick access to.To change lock screen shortcuts on Huawei Ascend P6, do as follows:
1. Open Themes application to see the list of available themes on your device
2. On the bottom of the page, tap "Customize Current Theme"
3. Tap "Screen lock style", select Halo as the screen unlock style, and tap Apply button
4. Now, open Settings application (The easiest way to access "Settings" is dragging down the notification bar and tap the Gear icon on the top right)
5. On the All tab, under Personal settings, tap Security.
6. Under Screen Security, tap "Shortcut settings"
7. Tap each icon to change shortcut and assign an application for quick access (You can select from installed apps or the default applications like Camera, Messaging, Contacts, Music,...)
8. On the lock screen, you just need to press and hold your finger on the Lock icon in the middle, and move your finger to the application you want to open