When you plug in the earphone or a USB OTG cable, your G2 suggests some apps related to that plugged accessory. To enable/disable App panel and change the suggested applications, do as follows:
1. Go to Settings and then swipe to General tab
2. Under System settings, open Accessory.
3. Choose Earphone or USB storage (when a OTG cable is connected)
4. Mark or unmark App Panel to enable or disable related apps
5. Tap Edit App Panel to specify the applications in the app panel when earphone or OTG cable is plugged
Lean More LG G2 Tips and Tricks