How to Change Default Messaging App on HTC 10
Messages and Hangouts are the 2 pre-installed apps to check text messages and send & receive SMS / MMS. To switch and change default messaging ...Continue
Most of the websites ask you to enable cookie data to provide more related services. If you have already enabled this feature and want to delete and clear cookie on Android (Chrome Browser), you need to do as follows:
See also: How to Enable Cookies in Android
1. Open the Chrome Browser on your Android device (make sure it is the latest version)
2. Tap the 3dot icon on the top right and then head to the Settings.
3. Under the Advanced settings, tap the Privacy option
4. Scroll all the way down and tap the Clear Browsing Data button
5. On the opened window, make sure to mark the Cookies, site data option and leave the rest unmarked
6. Tap the Clear icon and Cookies are cleared.