Creating folders on the Android's home screen let you keep more applications' shortcuts on home screen and manage them better. Create a folder on Galaxy S5 home screen by doing these easy steps:
1. Make sure you are on the home screen and press and hold your finger on an app shortcut
2. Now drag and drop it to the Create Folder option on the top left
3. Assign a name to the created folder
4. And....finished. You just created a folder on the home screen
5. To add more shortcuts to the folder, you just need to drag and drop it to the folder
To remove a shortcut from a folder, just drag and drop that shortcut out of the folder space.
To Change the background color of the Folder, tap on the folder to open it, tap the 3dot icon, and simply choose a background color.