Line is a Free Calls & Messages cross-platform app which is mainly known for its games and emoticons. To Deactive / delete Line account on Android do as follows:
1. Open Line on your Android device
2. Go to More tab and touch Settings.
3. Go to Profile
4. Scroll down and on the bottom of the page, tap Delete My Account.
5. Confirm the process, and your line account is Deactivated/ Deleted.
On the latest version of Line for Android, you need to do as follows to Delete Your Line Account:
1. Open the Line app on your Android device
2. Touch the 3-horizontal-dot icon and then touch the Gear icon to open the Line's Settings.
3. Under the My Info settings, tap to open the Account settings
4. Now, scroll all the way down and under the Delete Account settings, touch the Delete My Account option
5. Hit the Delete My Account button in RED and you are all done.