When you first turn on the Galaxy S5 you will face so many widgets and applications as well as a complete mess settings. You can enable / disable Easy Mode on Galaxy S5 in order to get a simple and easy to use interface with just the needed applications, widgets and system settings.
Do as follows to Enable Easy Mode on Galaxy S5:
1. Open Settings application
2. Use the Search box and look for: Easy Mode (It can also be found under Settings > Device > Personalization > Easy Mode)
3. Select the "Easy Mode" option and tap Done.
Do as follows to Disable Easy Mode on Galaxy S5:
1. Drag down the status bar and tap the Settings icon on the top
2. Find the Easy Mode icon and tap it
3. Select the "Standard Mode" option and tap Done