Google updated its keyboard application with lots of Emojis and Japaneses symbols as well as some new cute emoticons. To enable Emoji Keyboard on Android,do as follows:
* Note that some new Emojis can only be found on the Nexus 5
1. Open Settings and go to Language and Input.
2. Under Keyboard & Input Settings, make sure to enable iWnn IME
3. Tap the settings icon next to the iWnn IME keyboard
4. Under Language settings, make sure to enable both Emoji and Japanese.
5. Now go to Messaging or any other apps which typing is enabled
6. Long Press on the Space bar to open the Input Method menu
7. Select Emoji or Japanese and add your favorite emotions