To get the most of your Samsung Galaxy device, you need to create a Samsung account and verify the registered email. But sometime you misspell or type wrong Email address on Samsung Account registration process, and therefor you can't verify your account.
To fix the "wrong Samsung Account Email address" issue, do as follows:
1. Open Settings application
2. Go to Accounts (On Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 3, you first need to go to More tab)
3. Select Samsung Account and then tap the unverified account
4. The device tries to retrieve data from your Samsung account, and after a few seconds, the "Welcome to your Samsung account" page is opened
5. At the bottom left of the page, you should see a "Tap here to sign out" message.
6. Tap on it and your Samsung account is gone
7. Now, register a new Samsung account or add your account with the right spell