Quick Office is one of the best and most popular Android apps to view, modify and edit office files. It has been a couple of days since Google made this app free to download and now you can enjoy all the benefits of Quick Office for free.
Another good news is about getting free Google Drive storage (10 Gb) by installing Quick Office and adding your Google account to the application. To acquire the free storage do as follows:
1. Download and install Quick Office from Google Play
2. Open the application, tap next to get started
3. Choose the Google account you want to be associated with Quick Office
4. Authorize the permission to access your Google Drive documents
5. And now you should wait until September 26th to get the 10 GB free storage which is valid for 2 years
** The application lets you create and edit Word (Docx), Excel (Xlsx) and PowerPoint (PPT) files