That worked on galaxy s2 but what about galaxy s6 edge?? I'm very disappointed about the new s planner :(
S Planner uses a very creative way to recognize events with a glance at the whole calendar. You can easily add sticker to S Planner and they are visible on daily, weekly, and monthly views.
Do as follows to categorize your tasks by adding stickers to:
1. open S Planner on your Samsung Galaxy device
2. Tap the ADD icon on the top right to add a new event
3. Next to the Title, tap the Star icon
4. Now list of available sticker is appears in different categories: Event, Highlight, To Do, Appointment and Leisure
5. Tap on a sticker to assign it to the new event