How to Fix the "Sender Name Not Showing in Message" Issue on HTC One M8
on the HTC One M8, sometimes the sender's name won't be displayed in the messages list even if you have already save that specific number. And you ...Continue
There is an option on the Android version of Google+ which lets you automatically back up new photos to Google+ privately. To back photos on Google Plus do as follows:
1. Make sure Syncing option is enabled
2. Open Google+ application on your Android device
3. Press Menu Button and then select Settings
4. Tap "Camera & Photos" and then select "Auto-backup"
5. Slide the toggle button on the top right to enable automatic photo back on your Google+ account
6. You may also change some settings: backup photos only when you are connected to a Wi-Fi network, Disable back up process when on Roaming and Enable the backup only while the phone is charging.