Create a Group contact on Android Galaxy S4, lets you organize your contacts in your way.You can create emergency contacts, family,..Sending group messages, assigning default ringtone, message alert, vibration patterns for the entire group members is the benefits of this feature. To add a Contact Group, do as follows:
1. Open "Contacts" app
2. Tap on the second tab: "Groups"
3. Hit the Menu button (left to the Home button)
4. Tap on "Create"
5. Write the Group Name and assign Ringtone, Message alert, Vibration pattern
6. You can even hit the "Add Number" to add new members to the created group
7. Tap "Save" to finish the process
Read More Galaxy S4 Tips and Tricks