If there is a task or events, which needs your attention repeatedly in the same time intervals, you can use repetition feature. To create a Recurring event in Google Calendar, do as follows:
1. Open Google Calendar
2. Start creating a New Task
3. Look for the "Repetition" field and tap it
4. Toggle the button ON to start defining a recurring event
5. Specify how often the event is repeated: Daily, Weekly, Month, or Yearly. For example: Every 2 weeks on Sundays, Every 3 days, Every month on the same day, or every year.
6. Now choose how long this event takes: Forever, Until a date, or for a number of events. (Recurring event is setup and ready)
7. Go back and complete other needed information to complete adding an event