Android supports custom vibration and on Samsung Galaxy S4, S3 you can make your own vibration pattern. You can choose from the pre set patterns or create one. Follow these steps to have a unique vibration pattern
1. Open "Settings" App
2. Go to "My Device" tap and Tap on "Sound"
3. Find "Vibrations" and open it
4. There you see a list pf preset patterns. Mark one of them as the Vibration pattern
5. If you are not satisfied with preset patterns, hit the "Create" button
6. You shroud see this message: "Tap to Create"
7. Now start making your own pattern by pressing, holding or releasing your finger from the screen.
8. After done, hit the "Save" button
9. Write a name for the created pattern and hit "OK"
10. Now your pattern added to the list
Read More Galaxy S4 Tips and Tricks