You can create many folders on the Android home screen, and add app shortcuts to it. To know how to create folder on Galaxy S4 and set name for it, do as follows:
1. Unlock the phone and tap "Home Button" to go to Home Screen
2. Hit "Menu button" and select "Create Folder"
3. Write a name for the created folder
4. Now all you need to do, is to drag and drop app shortcuts to that folder
5. To delete an app from a folder, tap the folder, and then Drag and Drop the app shortcut to the home screen (Drag and drop it out of the folder)
* Note that this instructions can be used for other Samsung Galaxy devices with Jelly Bean: Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Grand, Galaxy Ace, ...
Read More Galaxy S4 Tips and Tricks