Group Play on Galaxy S4 lets you share music, picture, document, and play games with friends in the same group. You can join, create Group play on Galaxy S4, set password, and enjoy sharing. To create a group on Samsung Galaxy S4 Group Play app, do as follows:
1. Open "Group Play" app
2. Tap "Create Group". If you mark "Set Group Password", you are asked to set a password, and others most enter that password to be able to join the session and participate in the Group.
3. Choose the content you would like to share.
* As you can see in the screenshots below, at the top right of you see the number of devices joined the Group
4. If you choose Music, you see the list of songs available on your Galaxy S4 phone
5. Mark A song, Tap OK. Your selected item(s) is now shared on your Group.