I believe this feature is only available on international variant of the S7 and S7 edge. I have the US T-Mobile version and there is no Galaxy Labs option under Advanced Features.
The app drawer is one of the things you cannot find on iOS devices and on Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge you have the option to remove the app tray and see everything on the home screen. To hide & remove app drawer on Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, do as follows:
1. Open the Settings apps on your S7 or S7 Edge
2. Go to the Advanced Features settings (with the orange icon)
3. Scroll all the way down to the Galaxy Labs settings and open it.
4. Start to use the Galaxy Labs features
5. Now touch the "Show all apps on home screen" option and make sure to toggle it ON
Note that, to bring back the App drawer in Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge, you just need to toggle the option OFF.