When you search for an image using the Google Image Search on your Android device, you can either view, save or find and get the URL of that searched image. To save or find the URL of Google Image search results on your Android device, do as follows:
1. Open the Chrome app on your Android device (Make sure you are running the latest version of Chrome for Android)
2. Type what you want to search and go to the Image Results tab
3. Now you should see bunch of images related to your searched term, tap the image you want to Save or Get the URL.
4. Tap the 3dot icon on the bottom right of the image, and tap the View Original Image option
5. Check the Address Bar and you'll find the URL of looked up image
6. To Save the Image, simply press and hold you finger on the Image, and on the opened menu, hit the Save Image button. Saved images from the Google Image search results, can be found under the Download folder.