We reviewed 3 best Android Scanner Apps, and here we show you how to scan documents with Android using Google Drive. Do as follows to make a digital copy of your notes and documents:
1. Open Google Drive
2. Press Menu Button and select Add New
3. Tap Scan
4. Now the camera app is launched and you need to take a photo of your document to be scanned
5. Tap Edit Page icon (on the top menu) to adjust the edges and crop extra parts
6. Tap Enhance icon to choose one of the followings: None, Black & White, or Color
7. If you want to scan another page of the document, tap the Plus icon, otherwise tap the Check Mark icon to finish the process.