How to Create A Folder on Galaxy S5 Home Screen
Creating folders on the Android's home screen let you keep more applications' shortcuts on home screen and manage them better. Create a folder on ...Continue
Galaxy Note lets you have quick access to 5 apps from lock screen by creating shortcut and swiping. Change or set shortcuts on lock screen in Galaxy Note 8 by doing as follows:
1. Open "Settings" app and go to "Lock Screen"
2. Make sure Screen Lock is set to "Swipe"
3. Tap "Lock Screen Options"
4. Tap "Shortcuts" and make sure it is enabled
5. Tap each app shortcut, and then from the opened list (List of installed apps), assign the new application
6. You can also delete or change orders, by dragging and dropping existing shortcuts