You can change or set voice commands on Galaxy Note 8 yo perform voice wake up functions.You can open camera, play music, check missed call from lock screen.
To activate and enable this function and customize it as well, follow the instruction:
1. Open "Settings" App
2. Go to "Lock Screen" menu and make sure the screen type is Swipe
3. Tap "Lock Screen options"
4. Scroll down and enable "Wake up in lock screen"
5. Tap "Set wake-up commands
6. You can set up to 5 voice commands
7. Tap one of the Wake up commands
8. Choose the action from the opened list: Unlock, Check for missed calls, check for missed messages, open camera, check schedule, play music
** Note that you can assign only one voice command to each function, otherwise you get this error: "This function is already assigned to another voice command. Select another function"
9. Now, tap the mic button and the say The wake Up commands, you would like to use
10. Repeat the commands 4 times and after that tap Done
11. You are all set, and from now on, you can use this voice command