Follow this simple steps to setup a VPN Connection on your Android phone or tablet
1. Open "Setting" app
2. Go to "Wireless and Network" (On some devices with Jelly Bean ROM, you need to Click on "More settings")
3. Tap on "VPN" and "Add VPN network"
4. Choose a name for connection, Type, Server Address and save it
5. Tap on the created connection and enter the User Name and Password
* Note that this instruction is based on Samsung Galaxy devices with Jelly Bean ROM. On other devices the general idea is the same, but some details may vary