would like to recommend them to everyone out there! You will not regret
Tethering is the act of sharing a device internet connection with other devices. You can use a USB connection to share between your phone or tablet and Laptop or PC.
1. Connect your device with USB cable to PC
2. go to Settings > Wireless and networks > Tethering and Portable hotspots
3. Activate USB Tethering by checking the option
4. Sharing is started
*You may need to create a connection on your PC in order to use the internet.
Update: Share Internet Connection via Wi-Fi
To share your phone's internet connection to other devices (phones, tablets, or laptops) over Wi-Fi, you need to setup a Wi-Fi portable hotspot by doing as follows:
1. Open Settings application
2. Under the "Wireless and network" settings, find the "Mobile network sharing" or "Tethering and Portable hotspots" option and open it (The name may vary device to device, and on some devices, you may need to tap the More option to find that very option)
3. Now select the Wi-Fi Portable Hotspot option
4. You may change the network's name as well as the password
5. Once done, turn on the feature and from now on, other devices can easily use your device's internet connection by connecting to the created wireless network (and of course providing the correct credentials).