WiFi Direct is a default feature on most of the Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets. It lets you share files with one or many other devices, connected to the same Wireless network.
To start sharing files via WiFi Direct, do as follows:
1. Open "Settings"
2. Make sure WiFi is enabled, then tap it
3. Tap Wi-Fi Direct button on the bottom right
4. The device starts scanning for nearby devices which are connected to the same WiFi network
5. Now, do the mentioned steps for the other device, so they can find each other
6. On the list of Available Devices, tap the name of the second device
7. Confirm the connection on the second device
9. Now, browse in the file manager and select the item you would like to share, tap the Share icon, and select WiFi Direct
10. Select the device(s) to be shared, and then Sharing process starts
** To Disable and Disconnect WiFi Direct, go to Wi-Fi direct menu, and tap End Connection