How to Customize Google Search on Galaxy Note 8
Other than internet search and Google Now, the local Google search helps you find Apps, contacts, bookmarks, songs. Customize Google Search on Galaxy ...Continue
To Stream multimedia files from a Computer to an Android device, first make sure you have ES File Explorer installed on your Android phone or tablet, and then follow these steps:
On the Computer:
1. Right Click on the Folder to be shared
2. Click on "Properties" and then go to "Sharing"
3. Choose "Share..."
4. Open the drop down menu and Add "Everyone". and click on "Share"
On the Android Phone or Tablet
1. Choose "LAN" on the ES File Explorer (Find it on the top left of the page. By default it is set on Local)
2. Tap on "New" and Scan the available networks
3. Find the IP Address of the Source (The Computer)
4. Choose the shared folder
5. Enjoy the Streamed File on your Android phone