Toggle with commands on Galaxy Note 8, Note 2, Note 10.1 lets you enable or disable one or multiple system settings with just one S Pen draw. Turn on / off Quick systems settings with your S Pen by doing as follows:
1. Drag down notification panel and tap "Quick Command" shortcut (Or: Swipe up S Pen, while holding S Pen button. Or See: How to Open Quick Command on Galaxy Note 2)
2. On the top right, tap the "Gear" button
3. Tap "Plus" icon on top right, to add a quick commands
4. Tap "Select functions / Settings"
5. Choose one or multiple system settings, and hit "Done"
6. Choose whether you would like to turn each of them off or on. Hit "Done"
7. Create your own pen gestures by combining different symbols, characters, or words.
8. After hitting Done, you need to save the setting in to a new profile
9. Now you just need to write or draw the gesture to load that specific profile
10. You may need to accept the "Change device profile" message