So, you have stored so many numbers in your SIM card and want to import the SIM contacts to your Android phone? Do as follows to import SIM contacts to Note 3:
1. Open Contacts application
2. Tap Menu Button and then tap Import/Export.
3. Tap Import from SIM card
4. Select the account you want to import SIM contacts to
5. Mark the contact(s) you want to import. (tap Select All to import all the contacts stored in the SIM card)
6. Tap Done and wait for the process to finish
Read more Galaxy Note 3 Tips and Tricks