The LED notification light on LG G4 is enabled by default and notifies you about incoming calls, missed calls and messages, and more. To manage / disable notification light on LG G4, do as follows:
1. Open the Settings application
2. Go to the Sound & notification tab (if you are using the List view, find the option under the Device settings)
3. Tap the Notification LED option under the Notifications settings
4. To disable notification light on LG G4, make sure the toggle button on the top is OFF
5. To manage the events to be notified via the LED light, mark/unmark available options which are: Incoming call, Missed calls & messages, Battery charging, and Downloaded apps
** If you are going to use 3rd party apps to use the LED notification light, make sure to disable this default feature.