Air Command no longer pops up on my Note 3. Settings don't work. The Action member setting does but selecting Air Command has no effect. Any suggestions?
Air Command is one of the many new features of Galaxy Note 3 which gives you access to, Action Memo, Pen Window,.... To Open Air Command with your S Pen, do as follows:
1. Hold the S Pen, near to the screen (Don't touch the screen and hover the S Pen over the screen close enough to see the pointer)
2. Press the the S Pen button and Air Command is opened
** You may have noticed that, upon detaching the S Pen, the Air Command menu appears on the screen. To change the action when detaching the S Pen, do as follows:
1. Go to Settings and tap Controls tab
2. Select S Pen to change the S Pen settings
3. Tap "Pen Detachment Options" and select either of these options: None, Action Memo, and Air Command