The latest Google Maps update for Android, lets you send locations and directions from your computer to your Android phone/tablet. To send directions from Google Maps (on a desktop browser) to your Android device, do as follows:
1. Make sure Google Maps is updated on your Android devices (Version 9.11.0 or later)
2. On your desktop browser, head to the Google Maps and tap the location you want to get the direction from/to
3. Now, a card should popup on the top left of the screen, which shows the detailed information about your marked location
4. Tap the Send to Device option, and then select the Android device you would like to send the direction to
5. On your Android device, you should see the Google Maps notification.
* Note that, you must sign in to both your Android and desktop browser, with the same Google ID.