If you assign a sped dial to a contact, you can easily call them by calling that speed dial number, instead of looking it up in the contacts. To set Speed Dial on LG G2, do as follows:
1. Open Contacts application
2. Press Menu Button and then select Speed Dial.
3. Tap each number to assign it to one of your contacts
4. Select the contact and your are Done
5. To use speed dial, go to dialer, and press the assigned Speed Dial Number to start calling that contact
6. To delete a speed dial, go to Speed Dial Menu and tap the Delete icon on the top right, and then do the necessary changes
Lean More LG G2 Tips and Tricks