LG G2 Wireless Storage lets you have access to your phone's files (Pictures, Music, vidoes...) wirelessly from your PC. Make sure both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network and then do as follows to start the connection
1. Go Settings app and Networks tab
2. Under Connectivity open Share & Connect.
3. Open Wireless Storage and enable it (You can also enable it from the notification panel and then long press on the icon to open the settings)
4. Now you should see the Wi-Fi network you are already connected to, an IP address, and a Username and Password
5. On your laptop or PC, type the given IP address in the browser of your computer, enter Username and Password, and then you have complete access to the stored file on your G2 from your PC.
** If the IP address is not recognized or you have some issues regarding connection, try one of the following alternatvies
1. Press Start and in the search box, look for this address: //TheGivenIPAddress/G2 (for example: //192.168.10.10/G2)
2. Type the given IP address in a Windows Explorer window, rather than in the browser
3. If you are running Windows 7, there is a search box on the top right of each windows explorer window, search for the IP address there
Lean More LG G2 Tips and Tricks