Thanks to the Swype feature on Android you can continuously type by sliding your finger across keyboard. To turn on / turn off Swipe keyboard on Galaxy S5, do as follows:
1. Open Settings app and go to Language and Input menu (General >> System >> Language and Input)
2. Under the list of available Keyboards and Input Methods, tap the gear icon next to the Samsung Keyboard.
3. Under Smart Typing menu, open the Keyboard Swipe option
4. and select the Continuous Input method
5. Now you just need to slide your finger across the keyboard and let the device do the reset