Android News 09 February 2014 – 12:00 GMT / 07:00 EST:
- Lenovo Announces A628T in China
- HTC M8 Mini Specs Leaked: 4.5” 720p Display, Snapdragon 400
- Verizon’s Nexus 7 Gets One Step Closer to Hit The Shelves
1. Lenovo Announces A628T in China
It is still too early to see Motorola phones produced by Lenovo and until then the Chinese is keeping itself busy by producing some mid-range phones for China market.
Here are the general specifications of Lenovo A628T:
- 5-inch, 854x480 pixels
- Quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor
- 512MB of RAM, 4GB expandable internal storage
- 5MP/2MP Rear and Front cameras, LED flash
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Dual-SIM support
- 2,000 mAh battery
Lenovo A628T will be available in bright red color and there are no details about how much it costs on China Mobile.
2. HTC M8 Mini Specs Leaked: 4.5” 720p Display, Snapdragon 400
There is an unwritten rule in mobile manufacturing industry which says, if there is a flagship under production, you should expect the mini version of that flagship to be produced too.
Well, HTC is not an exception as HTC M8 (One 2) Mini seems to be a real deal. According to @evleaks, the new device is expected to feature a 4.5” 720p screen, Quad-core 1.4GHz Snapdragon 400 CPU, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of Internal storage, microSD card support, 13MP/5MP Rear and Front cameras, Android 4.4.2 KitKat with Sense 6.0, and On-screen buttons.
End of March is the most reliable date to see the HTC M8 unveiled, but it doesn’t mean (and it doesn’t seem) the Mini version will be announced at the same time
3. Verizon’s Nexus 7 Gets One Step Closer to Hit The Shelves
While based on some reports Verizon will be offering the Nexus 7 LTE-enabled from February 13, a live image taken from back storage rooms of stores shows that the device is packed in the box and ready to be sold to customers.
The Nexus 7 2013 by Verizon is expected to be LTE-enabled and have 32GB of internal storage. We don’t yet about pricing, but the similar model is now available on Google Play Store for $349.