Viewing and editing Digital Documents have nowadays turned to an essential for all types of people. A typical Windows user would use Microsoft Office to accomplish this task, while Android users have many different options on the go. This article is about the Best Android App to view and edit office documents
Office Suite Pro 7
With more than 100 million installs and a ranking of 4.3 out of 5, this application is literally the most familiar and popular document editing/viewing application in Android. In the new user interface, most important parts of the application are easily accessible from the left side toolbar. Many prevalent document formats are supported: from word, excel and power point documents to PDF files. It is also capable of printing or sharing the documents over cloud services. You can choose to share, synchronize and easy access documents anywhere, anytime from cloud service leaders such as Dropbox, SkyDrive, Google Drive, Box, SugarSync. You are also able to share documents via Bluetooth or Email from this section (Sharing section).
- Text document formats: DOC, DOCX, DOCM, RTF, TXT,
- Excel files formats: XLS, XLSX, XLSM, CSV,
- Power point file formats: PPT, PPTX, PPTM, PPS, PPSX, PPSM,
- PDF, ZIP and EML formats.
- Quick access to application’s main features via integrated toolbar
- User-friendly graphical interface
- Integration with cloud services such as: SkyDrive or Google Drive
- Two finger zoom (Pinch zoom), Multi Touch support
- Microsoft Office font pack
- Spell checking usi ng Oxford Dictionary
- Optimized for tablet
Download OfficeSuite Pro 7 from Google Play