Playing Music in Android.
Enjoying a music at the end of a hard busy day is what we have experienced all. Beside hardware and a headphone, usually a good audio player application can also help improve the quality on your Android device.
What we are to introduce is one of the most popular music player application in Google Play: Poweramp
You can also find the Best widgets for playing music right from home screen, here: Best Android Music Player Widget
Poweramp is one of the most favorite music players for Android. This powerful application has been downloaded more than 5 million times only from Google Play. It can play vast majority of audio file formats with an incredible high quality audio output due to its separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustments. Within its 10 band optimized graphical equalizer it delivers the highest audio quality possible. The graphical user interface is quite user friendly and easy to use. The audio adjustment controls are just like real equalizer systems. Another great feature of Poweramp is editing audio file tags so that you don’t need any separate 3rd party application to do so. The application can find your audio files quickly as it has its own specific search algorithm.
- Support for mp3, mp4/m4a, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff file formats
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer
- Separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- Stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- Elegant graphical interface with exciting visual effects
- Widget support
- Support for external themes
- Lock screen widget support
- Installable on Android 2.1+
Download Poweramp here from Google Play. Note that the free version is also available.