Everyone has stress and it seems stress an inseparable part of people’s life. No wonder there are different methods to manage stress and even anger. While I was searching for some great meditation music applications, I found Japan Sound, the free Android application to listen to relaxing music for free, and after a while it just became my first choice for meditation, getting ready to sleep and literally any stress management related stuff.
Japan Sound, as the name suggests, gathers some relaxing music with Japanese theme and style, and you just need to tap on each music to have it played. There is also an automatic sleep timer that enables you to automatically turn off the playing music at certain time. I really liked this feature, as I could play some music before going to sleep and the music would go off at the given time.
Do I recommend this meditation music app?
The short answer is YES. If you are dealing with daily life stress and love meditations, this free app is going to become your best companion. The Japanese songs are so relaxing that you’ll forget about all the stress in your work and you just want to keep listening until you fall asleep.
Japan Sound main features at a glance:
- Clean and neat design with fresh and intuitive interface
- Collection of relaxing songs and music, from nature of Japan to Japanese instruments and Japanese temples
- Timer to turn of the playing music automatically
- Useful for meditations, anger management, stress management, sleeping and relaxing
- All the songs are completely free to listen to
- Available for both Android and iOS platforms (Download Japan Sound for iOS)
So, if you are looking for a free meditation app for Android, download Japan Sound for free and enjoy the collection of unique music and songs on the palm of your hand. For more information, you may go to the developer’s website: http://japansound.net