Well, you asked us and here it is: Sony Xperia Z Pros and Cons. As we mentioned in the Sony Xperia Z review, Sony is trying to enter to the Android Market Share battle with Xperia Z, and the sales show the Japanese company is walking on the right road, but it is a little slow! Isn't it?
After the 2 articles reviewing the pros and cons of Galaxy S4, and HTC One, we are going to reveal the Pros and Cons of Xperia Z.
- Water and dust resistant
- 5” Display with Bravia Engine 2 and resolution of 1920 x 1080 (441 ppi) .
- The design is really eye catching
- 1080p video recording @ 30fps with HDR mode
- The latest Android version is not available yet
- The rectangle shape makes it difficult to use
- The angle view is poor
- Software features in compare to Galaxy S4..
- The 13MP camera could do better
- The Battery is not replaceable by user
Samsung Galaxy S4 Pros and Cons
HTC One Pros and Cons
Stay tuned with AW Center to see the new articles category called "5 Reason to buy/Not to Buy this phone" in next days. Let us know what you think about AW Center in the official AW Center Facebook page.