News in iOS 9 is Apple's response to BlinkFeed and other RSS Feeds readers. To add RSS feeds to Apple News on iPhone and add your favorite websites to News app, do as follows:
1. First make sure your iPhone, iPad or Ipod Touch runs iOS 9 or later and the News app is already setup.
2. Open the Safari app and browse the website you want to add its RSS feeds to Apple News on iPhone.
3. Tap he Share button in the middle of the bottom bar, when the website is fully loaded
4. Now on the second row, scroll to the left until you find the Add to News button
5. Tap the Add to News and your favorite website or RSS Feed will be added to the Apple News app under the Favorite tab.
To remove a website or RSS Feed from Apple News in iPhone, simply open the News app, go to the Favorites tab, tap the Edit button and tap the Feeds or websites you want to remove.