The famous weather forecast website, AccuWeather, developed its own Android application which users can employ it to get a firsthand weather predications. Recently, a new version of this application for all the platform and specially Android has been released.
There have been lots of changes in the new release of the application by developers, so that the users can have a more pleasant experience working with it, on any cell phone or tablets and even Google Nexus 10. Moreover, by cooperating with the Google, they try to provide more appropriate features to the users of Android operating system, which the more compatible and customizable widgets are the output of this cooperation.
The new version of the AccuWeather has these features,
- Display weather conditions and forecasts for 2.7 million locations.
- Display the current weather state with the 15 minutes update interval.
- Access to the 5-day and 15-day weather predictions
- Displaying the current temperature in the Status Bar of home screen
- Providing details such as, humidity percentages, speed and direction of wind, precipitation probability and etc.
- RealFeel, the AccuWeather exclusive system for a perdition of the real sense of temperature.
- Access to the weather satellite images and the related videos to weather.
- Ability to share the current temperature and its state on the social networks.
- Calculate the approximate time of sunrise and sunset.
- Ability to store an unlimited number of cities for weather forecasts.
This application comes in two versions; a free one and a premium one. Both of these applications can be installed on Android 2.2 and higher. Download AccuWeather from Google Play
See Also: Best Android Weather Widgets