A customizable and accurate widget to show the battery percentage, and also gives an estimation about time left untill the battery is empty or when it gets full when charging
- Top status bar icon to show % battery left (off by default, turn on in settings)
- Status bar notifications showing charge/discharge status & time/% left
- Two highly customizable homescreen widgets (colors, levels etc) to show all aspects of battery info including:
- estimated battery %
- estimated voltage % (for Motorola Droids & extended batteries)
- system battery %
- calibration accuracy
- time left until battery empty
- time left until battery is full (when charging)
- clock time that battery will die (12 and 24 hr)
- temperature (Fahrenheit and Celsius)
- Shortcut buttons to battery info, usage and history (if supported on your device)
- Show battery time left in hours and minutes via battery calibration system with visual accuracy rating
- Shows battery % in 1% levels on Motorola Droids that by default only show 10% levels
- PRO version: setup multiple battery profiles for calibration
- PRO version: grey/orange/red status bar notification icons dependent on battery level
NOTE: To get the most accurate readings, calibration can take several days. Charge your phone fully, leave it on charge for several hours after it reaches 100%, then let it run down all the way until it turns off.
How often do you use calculator during a day? There are plenty of Android calculator apps from a simple one to professional and scientific ones, which you can install and use them. But have you ever ...
Can you imagine World Wide Web without Social networks? Companies like Google, Samsung, HTC, and Sony are trying to aggregate more contents with social networks such as IM services, FaceBook, Twitter ...