Bring the 3rd dimension on your Android home screen with 3D digital Weather Clock and personalize the look
A 3D Digital Weather Clock widget with size 4x2 It features:
* 12/24 hour clock
* Color choice on some info displayed
* System Stats Information pop-up
* Battery icon on clock
* Week number in the hours tab, as an option
* for scheduling outdoor activities - Sunrise /Sunset times in the forecast screen,as an option in the configuration screen.
* for scheduling outdoor activities - Day length and hours left in the forecast screen,as an option in the configuration screen.
* Weather information with icon, current temperature and high low temperature for the day on the clock face.
* Detailed 4 day weather forecast screen with forecast temperature,high low temperature and condition description for each day.
* 2 Forecast layouts
Features the following hotspots:
tap bottom right->back to configuration screen
tap bottom left->Launch system information window
tap on weather icon->Launch weather forecast screen
tap Hour->launch anything!(set your own preference from configuration screen)
tap Min ->launch anything!(set your own preference from configuration screen)
Widgets on Android work a bit differently than a normal application. Unlike regular programs they don't just install themselves in the application tray so you have to add them manually. They will not open or launch.
Here's how to add a widget on your Android home screen.
STEPS HOW TO ADD A WIDGET
1.On your Android home screen, tap any blank or “empty” area with size 4x2 and hold down your finger.
2.An “Add to Home screen” window will pop up. From that window, tap “Widgets”.
3.You’ll be presented with a list of all the installed Widgets on your Android device.
4.Select the "3D Digital Weather Clock” to add to your home screen by tapping it.
Most android widgets related to bitcoins show you the latest exchange rates, whistles when prices goes higher than this or lower than that and act as a wallet keeping your crypto-money safe in your ...
Plume for Twitter is a Twitter client for Android and perhaps the most customizable one. Manage columns, change font size, customize colors, pick different themes and hide avatars all in a nice user ...
Got-IT! is truly one of the prettiest task list applications thanks to its great looking user friendly interface. It is so applicable, productive, simple, and above all using its widgets, accessible ...