ended Controls makes it possible to have a quick access to almost all the settings of your Android device with just one click.
Extended controls is THE MUST HAVE APP for every Android user. It provides a totally customizable widgets, many advanced settings for any widget (more than 30 toggles each).
Extended Controls provides user-friendly graphic interface and a easy configuration manager.
With its features user can customize his widgets and he can beautify your fantastic Android smartphone.
Extended Controls improve your batterylife using an innovative feature called "Battery saver". It's only app on Market that do this!
Custom backgrounds (from your gallery or download a set of backgrounds from the web);
A lot of different icons;
Edit existing widgets;
Direct Home shortcuts;
Customizable colors & labels;
Honeycomb and all tablets supported (featured on Asus EEE Pad Transformer);
Different widgets size (over 10 toggle for any single widget);
Different indicator type (standard or circular)
System Info Widget (RAM, CPU, Network, ext-memory, etc.)
Notification Widget (like Samsung Galaxy S and S2)
Widgets sliders with double arrow, to beautify your home screen;
Widgets controller on App Drawer (Extended Controls -> Widget option);
Active widgets in notification bar (only Honeycomb);
Stack Widgets list on Honeycomb;
Widgets in notification bar;
Possibility to remove widgets size from android menu;
Disable static indicator;
Widget preview of your widget on configuration activity;
Share your widgets with main social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.)
Save your widgets and load it whenever you want!!!!
As we know Android provides a widget that allows you to enable or disable these settings: WiFi,Bluetooth,GPS,Sync,Brightness.
With Extended Controls, Android Power Widget can be improved allowing users to add main settings:
- 4G (WiMAX only for EVO)
- APN (Rename APN, Direct Mode or Settings Shortcut)
- Wifi (with indicator label)
- Brightness (High customization, with custom seekbar, label percentage, native mode)
- Auto Sync
- Auto Rotate
- Fly Mode
- SD Scanner
- Silent Mode
- Vibration Mode
- Stay Awake toggle
- Flashlight (Torch) available on (Nexus One, Samsung Galaxy S, HTC Desire, HTC Legend, Sony Ericsson X10mini, Sony Ericsson X10, Motorola DroidX, Motorola Droid, Milestone, Verizon, Mobile, Nexus S, Galaxy Ace, Fascinate, LG Optimus, Atrix, Arc, Samsung Galaxy S2, Motorola Photon, Motorola Droid3, Motorola Xoom, Galaxy Tab, HTC Desire HD, HTC Desire S, HTC Thunderbolt, Galaxy Nexus and others)
- Mount USB
- AlwaysOn feature
- Reboot (only for root users!! bootloader, normal or fastboot, confirm dialog)
- Hotspot Wifi
- USB Tether
- Lock Screen (turn your screen off)
- Direct Shortcut app (All activities or applications)
- Haptic feedback
- Volume manager (All volumes controls)
- Shutdown (Only for root users)
- Contact direct call
- System info (RAM, CPU, memory usage, SDcard free memory)
Finding a TO DO list and note taking application for your device is really hard, due to its huge availability on Play Store with different features. We have already reviewed the 5 best Android apps ...