The volume control can be found in the system tray of the taskbar. If for any reason, the volume control is missing, do as follows to add volume control to taskbar in Windows 10.
1. Open the Settings from the Start Menu. (Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings)
2.Click to open the System settings
3. From the left pane, click the Notifications & actions meny
4. Now, click the "Select which icons appear on the taskbar" option
5. Now find the Volume toggle button and make sure it is ON.
6. The volume control will be back to the taskbar