Owner Information is a note on the lock screen to identify you in case you lose your phone. To add owner information on Galaxy Note 5 lock screen, do as follows:
1. Open the Settings application
2. Go the Personal tab and touch the lock screen and security option
3. Under the lock screen options, tap the Show information option
4. Now you should see 3 options: Dual clock, Weather and Owner Information.
5. Tap the Owner Information option and type the message you'd like to be shown on the lock screen on your Galaxy Note 5