Telegram for Android is another messaging app which is getting popular these days. To block a contact on Telegram and never receive any message from that specific contact, do as follows:
1. Open Telegram on your Android device
2. Tap the 3-line icon on the top left, and then go to the Settings.
3. Touch the Privacy and Security option
4. Under the Privacy settings, tap the Block Users option
5. Now to block a contact on Telegram, tap the Add button on the top right and select the contact to be blocked
** To unblock a contact on Telegram, tap and hold on the user and hit the Unblock option to unblock that user
Click for more Telegram Tips and Tricks