Who Has Access to Google Drive Files in Android?
When you share too many files with others in your Google Drive account, you may lose track of who has access to Google Drive files. To see ...Continue
If you are using Gmail as your email client on your Android phone or tablet, you can set tone and vibration for emails. Change Gmail inbox sound on Android by doing as follows:
1. Open "Gmail" App
2. Hit "Menu button" or the three dot icon, and select "Settings"
3. Tap the account you want to change the setting for sound and vibrate
4. In the Notification settings, make sure "Label Notification" is marked
5. Tap "Sound" to choose a new tone
6. Mark "Vibrate" if you want to be notified by vibration
7. Mark "Notify for every message", if you want to be notified for each new incoming message
How to Remove Label in Gmail for Android
How to Refresh Gmail on Android
How to Mark as Unread in Gmail for Android